– EVEREST, BLUE & EPIPHONE GUITARS GIVEAWAY. NO PURCHASE
NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. TRANSMISSION MEDIA (the “Sponsor”),
– EVEREST, BLUE & EPIPHONE GUITARS GIVEAWAY (the “Contest/Sweepstakes”)
is open to legal U.S. residents who are at least 13 years old by 7/10/10.
ENTRANTS WHO ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE SHOULD GET PERMISSION FROM THEIR
PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. Officers, directors
and Employees of TRANSMISSION MEDIA, EPIPHONE, BLUE and WARNER BROTHERS
(the “Sponsor”)s (as defined below) and their immediate families,
their IRS dependants, and members of their same households of any such
officers, directors and employees are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes
or win a prize. Anyone who attempts to defraud or in any way tamper
with the Sweepstakes will be ineligible.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Sweepstakes
begins on or about 7/3/10 at 12:01 a.m. PST and ends 8/3/10 at 11:59
p.m. PST (the “Promotion Period”). To enter, visit the web site
3. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Winner(s) will be randomly selected in a drawing on or about 8/9/10 from all eligible entries received by Sponsors. Entries become the sole property of Sponsors and will not be returned. Winner(s) will be notified by phone, mail and/or email. If a potential winner cannot be reached after 5 days from first notification attempt, or a potential winner is found to be ineligible or does not comply with the Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected by a second random drawing. For each prize being offered in connection with the Sweepstakes, Sponsor will successively attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed winner after such attempts have been made, the applicable prize may go unawarded. If the potential winner cannot accept prize as stated, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner from among the remaining eligible entries, time permitting. If the Prize Winner is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence as of the date of the drawing ("Minor"), at Sponsor's option, the applicable prize either will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian of Minor, or a parent or legal guardian of Minor will be required to ratify and sign Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release. Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and any and all decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
4. PRIZE(S): One Grand Prize: 1 Epiphone Casino & Blue “Woodpecker” Microphone. Three Second Prize Winners: 1 Signed copy of Everest’s new album (On Approach) Total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes: $600.00. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize may not be transferred, assigned, redeemed for cash or substituted, except that the Sponsor may in its sole discretion substitute the prize or any component of the prize with a prize or prize component of equal or greater value in the event the stated prize/component becomes unavailable. Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the stated value of the prize, and will be responsible for paying all income taxes associated with winning the prize. The Grand Prize will be awarded provided it is properly claimed in accordance with these rules.
5. PRIZE LIMITATIONS: All expenses not specifically included in the prize as described in these Official Rules are hereby excluded. Winner may not substitute another prize or receive a cash equivalent. Sponsor, may substitute a prize or cash of equal or greater value for any reason. Any depiction of prizes is for illustrative purposes only. Sweepstakes is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state and local laws. Winner(s) are solely responsible for all taxes on prizes. Sponsor is not responsible for delay in prize delivery.
6. WINNERS RELEASE FORMS: Potential winner(s) (or parent/legal guardian if potential winner is a Minor) must execute, notarize and return within 5 days of receipt by Winner a liability release, a publicity release (where legal), and any other documentation that Sponsors requires. Except where prohibited by law, each Winner’s acceptance of a prize shall grant permission for Sponsor and its promotional partners to use Winner’s name, photo, likeness, biographical information, statements, voice, and address (city and state only) for advertising/publicity purposes worldwide and in all media, without further notice or compensation.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant releases the Sponsor, their advertising and promotion agencies, and any agents involved in the development, production or handling (including prize suppliers), implementation and distribution of this Contest/Sweepstakes, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service providers, officers, employees and any other person/entity associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) from any and all liability for losses/injuries/expenses of any kind (including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death) resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes including acceptance and/or use/misuse of prize, or any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant also grants Sponsors the Sweepstakes Entities the right to use entry information for marketing purposes to the extent permitted by law, and releases Sponsors from any claims or liability relating to such use. Entrants agree that none of the Sweepstakes Entities has made or is responsible for any representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prizes.
8. If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot run as planned, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/modify/suspend the Sweepstakes and conduct the Sweepstakes from all salvageable eligible, non-suspect entries received before the time of the event, if any. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible/liable for multiple entries entered by other than human means or other mechanical means, or for entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), illegible, mutilated, forged, tampered with, destroyed, incomplete, lost, misdirected mechanically duplicated, mass machine printed, or postage-due, or entries otherwise not in compliance with Official Rules, (and all such entries will be disqualified). Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or any damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, any on-line entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account from which it was sent, provided such account holder must still meet the eligibility requirements for the Sweepstakes. The authorized account holder shall be the natural person to whom the applicable email address has been assigned by the Internet access provider, service provider, or other online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
9. JURISDICTION: Any claims or lawsuits related to the Sweepstakes brought against any Sponsor shall be brought in the federal or state courts of the State of California. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts, and waive all objections to such jurisdiction and venue.
10. OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For Official Rules/Winners List send (by 7/20/10) a self-addressed stamped #10 size envelope to: Transmission Media – 642 Navy Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405. VT residents may omit return postage for Official Rules only.
11. SPONSOR: Transmission Media – 642 Navy Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405